The average single family home has a 2,000 square foot roof. When it rains one half of an inch it is equal to pouring over 600 gallons of water down your gutters and onto your lawn. That’s why it is imperative to have an adequate roof-top drainage system so that extensive damage doesn’t occur to your basement or to your landscape. Call My Plumber Heating & Air Conditioning TODAY if you notice any of the following problems.
1. Standing water in your lawn or landscape
2. Your downspouts “gush” water everywhere when it rains
3. Your sump pump is constantly running
4. Your basement leaks
5. Cracking foundation
6. Strong odor of mold or mildew
7. Water damage to your baseboards
8. Heaving/warping wood floors or cracking floor tiles
9. Cracking in plaster on walls or damp spots on drywall
10. Sagging/cracking concrete
Rooftop Drainage Systems
Areas where you park vehicles, keep pets, have landscaping or decorative items should not be in the path of water from your gutters or downspouts. My Plumber Heating and Air Conditioning can divert your downspouts underground with the Easy Flow drainage system so the water will not affect your basement, landscaping, sidewalk or yard. With over 30 years of experience and trusted service, our trained plumber service Technicians will come to your home and consult with you on the best possible solution. Our Work Is 100% Guaranteed so give us a call TODAY!